Four committees deal with specific issues to help the company’s Board of Directors to carry out its responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
The following are the current standing committees of the Board of Directors, with lists of members.
AUDIT AND RISC COMMITTEE
Members: Ștefan Vuza, Gabriel Tischer and Madeline Alexander.
The Audit and Risk Committee fulfills an advisory role and assists the Board, by submitting recommendations, in fulfilling its responsibilities regarding the integrity of the Company's financial statements, the financial reporting process, the internal control system and risk management, the internal and external audit process, the qualifications and independence of the internal and external auditor, the identification and management of conflicts of interest, the Company's performance, as well as the process of monitoring compliance with laws and regulations and any code applicable to the Company.
Members: Ștefan Vuza and Liviu Cojoc.
The purpose of the Integrity Committee is to fulfill an advisory role and to assist the Board, by making recommendations, in fulfilling its responsibilities for integrity at the Company level.
NOMINATION AND REMUNERATION COMMITTEE
Members: Ștefan Vuza and Witold Urbanowski
The main purpose of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee is:
- draw up proposals on the structure and component of the Board of Directors following the shareholder structure, shareholder recommendations;
- coordination of the development of procedures for the selection of candidates for the positions of administrators, directors;
- involvement in the selection and recruitment process of directors
- elaboration of the "Remuneration Policy" of administrators and directors to be submitted to the
Board of Directors;
- monitoring of payroll expenses as well as company personnel structure;
- assists the Council in the process of assessing the performance of managers.
STRATEGY, DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
Members: Ștefan Vuza, Petre Nicolescu and Veronica Preoteasa
The purpose of the Strategy, Development and Investment Committee is to:
- coordinate the elaboration based on studies and analyses of the development and investment strategy of the company;
- periodically analyse the state of implementation of these development strategies, investment projects and measures that have been taken to achieve the objectives set;